Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Where are you located? I need answers for Kansas. Not

Customer Question

Where are you located? I need answers for Kansas.
JA: Have you talked to a laywer yet?
Customer: Not really. Don't have a lot of money.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that I can handle some of the issues Pro Se, but need the presence of an attorney. Want to be able to ask for mediation. Also is there a way to have a voice for my 2 children, currently 12 and 9.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
We cannot be present or represent you but we can answer any questions you may have about your situation. You also cannot legally represent your children specifically, that would require appointment of a guardian ad litem, an independent person to represent their rights.