Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I am wondering if I could get a question - Can I get my

Customer Question

I am wondering if I could get a question - Can I get my ex-husband to help me with my life insurance. I got a hold of a lawyer yesterday but she said I needed a family lawyer and she took care of debt and bankruptcy. I was hoping I could use the 39.00 to use for a lawyer who uses family law. You can call me anytime tomorrow. Thank you, ***** ***** you can help me.
JA: What state are you in? And has anything been officially filed?
Customer: California and nothing has been officially just yet.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No, as I know she just told me I needed a family lawyer and she was not one.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My kids are 38 and 33.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a CA licensed attorney for more than 3 decades. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. How can I help you? What do you need to know?

If you would like me to call you just let me know and I can do that for an additional charge of just $19/