Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer
Experience:  20 years of professional experience
16823287

I have a daughter who has just started school. I have being

Customer Question

Good day I have a daughter who has just started school.
I have being supporting her since birth by paying maintenance of 75 euro per week.
Since she has being born I have had no contact with her due to bad relation ship with the mother.
I felt this was the best decision for the child.
Now the mother has sent a solicitors asking me for more money
I would like to give my daughter money. but if i do . their will be no end to the mother seeking more and more.
What would be your advice
regards David
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

Welcome! My name is***** give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

David:

You need to see if you can enter into a formal child maintenance arrangement using the info on this cite. If that fails, then you may apply to the Child Maintenance Service for a resolution. The Child Maintenance Options service will tell you how to apply to CMS for a resolution.

Please Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service; (2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me for your question. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I cannot afford any more money per week.