Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.
18215332

I payed 10,000 for my driveway to be resurfaced. Its falling

Customer Question

I payed 10,000 for my driveway to be resurfaced . Its falling apart after 5 calls
to the contractor , i've got no response PLEASE HELP I am Philip Trombino
***@******.*** thank you
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 2 months ago.

We are not lawyers who take cases for clients. We are an information service only. Are you looking for a list of lawyers where you live? If so please tell us where that is.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I just want to know what steps I should follow in regards ***** ***** the blacktop company repave or give me a full refund. I need to know where I should start, do I go to small claims court etc.

Since you've already tried to talk to the company without any results, the next step is to take them to court. You mentioned $10,000 was paid. Do you know what the jurisdiction limit is for your small claims court? Many have some limits that are below $10,000 and you can't sue for more than their limits. I can get that information for you if you wish, or you can simply Google your County – small claims court and you will find all the information there that you need about how to file a claim.

I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would love a 5 star rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. There is no additional charge to you for rating me. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.

Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.