Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

The father of my so denied that my son was his I front of a

Customer Question

The father of my so denied that my son was his I front of a judge as well as did not care if my husband adopted him or not, has come into my life after 32 years to look for my child, (his son) is this legal or perjury.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: New york, the Bronx
JA: Have you talked to a laywer yet?
Customer: Not yet, but he, the father is looking in Facebook, my family. And my son is angry that he dared to think of this after 32 years
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: He was a very verbally abusive man, to relive this is so painful
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Tutor, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. I am an attorney with over 20 years of experience and I look forward to assisting you today. I would be happy to provide general information regarding your question. Are you saying that your son is 32 plus years old and his father is trying to come back into the picture now?