Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I'm a 33 year old mother of a 10 year old boy im sharing

Customer Question

I'm a 33 year old mother of a 10 year old boy im sharing custody As of last year with his birth father. D 8 years before that, I had soul custody. I'm being dishonestly pursued by a Dhs family Caseworker in Colorado Springs's rather complicated but more easily explained verbally is not an issue, but my determination to prove my rights have been neglected and zero evidence proof for witnesses of set allegations against me and I know my rights to an extent I just wanna know how far I need to take it and weather the. Tactics of this case worker where are unconstitutional or whatever?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  NYFamilyLawyer replied 1 month ago.

Hello. I’m a family lawyer and appellate attorney with 36 years’ experience and also have extensive experience with landlord-tenant issues. I look forward to helping you today. At the end of this discussion I'm going to ask you to please rate me, as I am not an employee of this site but an independent contractor, so that's the only way I get credit for my time here today—this is at no extra cost to you.

Please note:This is general information for educational purposes and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an attorney on this site. You are advised to retain your own attorney. The attorney herein is licensed in NY only.

Can you give me some idea of what's going on? Thank you!

I'm willing to talk on the phone if you'd like. That's totally up to you.

This didn't go through for some reason so we need to contact customer support.

I contacted the moderator here, if you want to reach out to customer support that might be faster. I can contact the moderator but the customer contacts customer support. Thanks!

I can try again and offer a premium service as if I had made the request in the first place.

Expert:  Law Tutor, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I am an attorney with over 20 years' experience and I am here to help you. I see that you would prefer to discuss this verbally, so I will click the premium service for a phone call and you can accept it to speak by phone. If you would rather not speak by phone, please let me know. Thanks.