Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am currently looking into taking my childs father to

Customer Question

Hello, I am currently looking into taking my childs father to court, we share 50/50 custody but he does not want to pay me monthly for child support .. i want to discuss my situation and find what my options are
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: florida
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i did call the cops on him at one point and he was baker acted but nothing else
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: we are not married
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, I can offer you a personal phone conference during which there is no limitation on the number of questions you can ask of me, as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What questions do you have that you want to discuss?

2. How much is your monthly income?

3. How much is your child's father's income?

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Before I can call you I will need for you to click the accept icon for the call offer and then I will need for you to provide me with your phone number.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Doug