Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Can i get referrals to attorneys in county area, one who

Customer Question

can i get referrals to attorneys in cameron county area, one who will be willing to write motions and solicit subpoenas. no court appearance just a few documents. I already know the attorneys name can not be used for court purposes.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Gerald-Esquire replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me as I verify somethings for you. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience

Thank you for your patience. I am afraid that the terms and conditions of this site prohibit us from making direct referrals.

This link may assist you in finding the type of attorney that you are looking for:

I regret that I can not provide you more direct guidance.

Good luck.

Kind regards,