Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I wanted to know if there is anything I can do in regards to

Customer Question

Good Afternoon! I wanted to know if there is anything I can do in regards ***** ***** current situation. My ex-wife will not allow me to speak to my children. It has been two weeks since I last heard from them. I had a welfare check done and the kids are ok but shes intentionally withholding them from me. We have an exsisting order that states I have the right to speak to them
JA: Have you talked to a laywer yet?
Customer: Not yet. I wanted to get advice to know what can be done
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me: What state is this in?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!