Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My mother is 91 years old and well, not able to handle her

Customer Question

My mother is 91 years old and well, not able to handle her paperwork for public welfare. I managed her case until I became ill in 2013. In the past 3 years, although she was eligible for Medicaid, on a fixed income of 900. a month and on food stamps and ssi, she was charged to pay out of pocket for copays for Medicare. I want to know why her Case Managers did not take care of her and why the doctors charged her.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Tutor, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. I a licensed attorney for over 20 years and I look forward to assisting you. I would be happy to provide general information regarding your question.