Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have been dealing with authoritative abuse in the 31rst

Customer Question

Hello, my name is***** have been dealing with authoritative abuse in the 31rst district, Greene Co. Springfield Missouri, juvenile court. Violation of fed statute 1984, among others things. Can I talk to some about this, or make an appointment to talk to someone?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? Would it help to talk on the phone? I can make that happen for a nominal fee ($5 additional)

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Phillip.Case involving fed stat 1984 and much more than I have time to get into this evening but I believe I have a case. Involves my son and the local juvenile court, he is over 18 now and it's still an open case. Theres more to it than that but it became very complex over the years.

Thank you
I can not represent you...but happy to talk about the merits of your case. I sent the offer for a phone call...ifyou accept I can provide my #

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have contradicting records and have gone thru all chains of command to no avail and cannot find anyone locally, so far to bite the perverbial hand that feeds them. I accepted the phone call but I guess it didnt go thru.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Then no thank, I need someone to represent me. I thought I had contacted the ACLU. So again, thanks but no thanks.

hmm...it shows "proposed" and not failed...let me try again...

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Proposed what do you mean?

I had proposed a phone call...but I then learned you did not want one. Is that the case (do not want to speak on the phone)?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
That is the case, it is so terribly involved, I hate to get into with someone who doesn't have the potential to be able to represent me. So thank you, ***** ***** don't think so, thanks again for your time.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I was under the impression I was communicating with ACLU.