Law Tutor, Esq.
Law Tutor, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  N/A
96078538

I would like to know if I have to provide copies of

Customer Question

Hi there,
I would like to know if I have to provide copies of documents subpoenaed by ex husbands lawyer. His lawyer says that even though they subpoenaed the documents and have filed request to inspect, I am still required to send the documents to them. The conciliation hearing is in 12 days and they have not provided disclosure as per the orders. The required documents are bank statements from 2 banks for the period of 6 years so there is considerable work involved in this.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Tutor, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am a licensed attorney for over 20 years and I look forward to assisting you. I would be happy to provide general information regarding your question.

Are you online now?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
are you there?

I see that you are in Australia. I am in the United States and I am licensed to practice law in three states. So I am going to give you some general advice that I think may help you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
oh .... I thought this was an Australian Website....your laws are different
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
am I paying for this?

Actually, I see people from all over on this site. I can give you some general information if that is what you are looking for. But for Australia-specific information, you should contact a local attorney.

You may have to discuss whether or not you are paying for this with the administrators of this site. Their customer service number is ***** the website. If you decide you need anything further, please let me know. I am here to help in anyway that I can. I don't receive anything additional for rating me, so please do so and come back if you need anything further.

Did you get the help that you needed? You can always ask the administrators of the site to help you further. I am here if you need me to give you some generally information concerning your legal matter. Just let me know. I am here to help. Take care!