LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Experience:  30 years legal experience. I remain current in Family Law through regular continuing education.

Can a spouse still get alimony out of a pension after the

Customer Question

Can a spouse still get alimony out of a pension after the spouse takes out their community property share of the pension and is getting payments according to the qualified order has been settled on a certain amount.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JustAnswer replied 1 month ago.
Thanks for posting your question. We’re matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug and I will be calling you. Would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Thanks in advance,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sonja Mitchell(###) ###-####I posted it after I paid the $45 dollars
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your questions. It has been my pleasure to assist you and I hope that you will ask for me on JustAnswer should a future need ever arise. I am generally available at least 6 days a week, and often 7, and it would be my privilege to assist you again in the future.

I welcome you to request my assistance in any future legal questions you may have, by simply placing my name (Doug) in the first sentence of your new question.

Thanks again.