How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawTalk Your Own Question
LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 36414
Experience:  30 years legal experience. I remain current in Family Law through regular continuing education.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
LawTalk is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can a spouse still get alimony out of a pension after the

Customer Question

Can a spouse still get alimony out of a pension after the spouse takes out their community property share of the pension and is getting payments according to the qualified order has been settled on a certain amount.
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JustAnswer replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for posting your question. We’re matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug and I will be calling you. Would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Thanks in advance,


Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sonja Mitchell(###) ###-####I posted it after I paid the $45 dollars
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for your questions. It has been my pleasure to assist you and I hope that you will ask for me on JustAnswer should a future need ever arise. I am generally available at least 6 days a week, and often 7, and it would be my privilege to assist you again in the future.

I welcome you to request my assistance in any future legal questions you may have, by simply placing my name (Doug) in the first sentence of your new question.

Thanks again.


Related Family Law Questions