Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I have custody trial next week,14 September. I need an

Customer Question

I have custody trial next week,14 September. I need an aggressive attorney -urgent-
,please call me or email me. thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation, V. Please understand that JustAnswer experts cannot take customers as clients, nor can we recommend specific attorneys. The best I can do in terms of helping you find someone is provide a good referral service in your state.

I can of course also provide some information if you have specific questions, like, "what factors does the Court consider in custody cases," for example - etc. Let me know.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.