Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My wife went into a domestic abuse shelter, after i pulled

Customer Question

My wife went into a domestic abuse shelter, after i pulled her out of traffic (she was trying to intentionally get hit by a car), and I'm being blocked on even contacting her, i want us to go see a marriage consulor but the police refuse to relay the message and the staff at the local shelters say she isn't there, is there anything i can do.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Have you talked to a laywer yet?
Customer: no not yet im browsing the internet looking for anwsers
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats it
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. How can I help you?

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 months ago.

I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience.

Doug