Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I will like to know how I can go about requesting a copy of

Customer Question

I will like to know how I can go about requesting a copy of a check deposit to Bank of America, deposited by my then wife. This was a check that she collected when I sold my house. She never gave that check to me. We have since divorced, settled out of court, and I am still paying child support, but requesting for a modification, based on the fact she made away with over $400,000, which was not even discussed by my representing attorney at the time.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Have you filed the modification petition already, and the matter is pending? Or, nothing has been filed?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 3 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!