Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Is there anyway to have an attorney involved in getting this

Customer Question

Is there anyway to have an attorney involved in getting this evidence so it is more official and it shows that I'm not just bullshititng her bu I am exhausting all possibilities.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 month ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. For an attorney to be involved, they would need to be representing you. A notice of appear would need to be filed and then during the price, a request for discovery can be made/demand and the other party would need to turn over the requested documents and information. An attorney will not be able to enter a limited notice of appearance, for discovery purposes only, so they would need to represent you in the case, for this to happen and for them to get involved.