Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

My wife and I have agreed to an uncontested divorce. I will

Customer Question

My wife and I have agreed to an uncontested divorce. I will pay her a lump sum of $10000 plus she keeps her car and various furniture. My question is can I pay her this money now or should I wait until the divorce is final?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. My goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied before you submit your rating so please let me know if you have additional questions or you need me to clarify anything. If there is a delay in the time it takes me to respond it is because I am working with a customer or I am not online - but rest assured I will respond to your follow up question, if you have one. Also, I am on a mobile unit, which automatically asks you to submit a rating once I submit a response – but please don't feel like you need to do so until we are done speaking. You should ABSOLUTELY WAIT until the divorce is final before paying your wife anything. Please let me know if you have any questions or you need me to clarify anything. I would be happy to do so. If there is a delay in responding it's because I'm working with another customer or simply not at my computer - but I assure you I will respond as soon as I can.

Hello. I noticed that you have not yet rated the answer. Could I answer anything else for you before you submit your rating?