Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer
Experience:  20 years of professional experience
16823287

Would I simply file a new FL 150? And send ex boyfriend

Customer Question

Would I simply file a new FL 150? And send ex boyfriend (father of both children) a copy? If I were to inform the court of a change in the amount I pay for child care?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

Welcome! My name is***** give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

Each side would file their own forms based on a change of circumstances of the other's income or expenses.

Please Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service; (2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me for your question. Thank you for using Just Answer.