Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have a ill father who resides in Rehabilitation center for

Customer Question

hello, i have a ill father who resides in Rehabilitation center for assistance with walking and speech, eating and restroom.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Barrister replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney whowill try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

I have read your comments, but am not sure what your legal question is that I can help with this morning?

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i need a attorney to assist me with Gaurdingship of my Ill father. And to file a report on the Rehabilityfacility for a injury to my father which now has him wheelbound. Are you the correct attorney for these concerns and action.

There may be some confusion about the JustAnswer services... The legal experts here on the site just answer questions and provide information... We aren't able to represent customers in an attorney client relationship under our agreement with JustAnswer..

.

So if you are looking for an attorney to represent you, you would need to contact a local family law or elder law attorney as only a local attorney can represent you..

.

If you just have questions about the process, then I can definitely assist with that..

.

.

thanks