JD 1992
JD 1992, Lawyer
Experience:  Began practicing Family Law in 1992
11068102

I am in a divorce process with my wife I am living in my

Customer Question

I am in a divorce process with my wife I am living in my apartment with my son my wife has been calling me since Friday (30 more o less ) calls that I did not answer most of them today she ask me help she said come over here or I will need to call the neighbor I know she has surgery last Monday for that I went over there when I arrive and ask what is happening she grab my phone from my pocket I took the phone back and run out of the house but she grab my shirt that I took off and I got in the car and left I am afraid that she is going to accuse me falsely that I hit her or I did something
do I need to go to a police to star a report? I live in Long Beach CA
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to helping you today.

You would be better off notifying the police and then letting your lawyer know ASAP. You want to notify the police so she doesn't accuse you of something falsely and you need to let your lawyer know so they can figure out how it affects your case.

If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work. Of course, please feel free to ask any follow up questions in this thread. I want to be sure that all of your questions are answered.