Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I live in Missouri. How can I prove my ex is emotionally

Customer Question

I live in Missouri. How can I prove my ex is emotionally abusive and it is not in the child's best interest to live with him half of the time.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulty.

What exactly is your ex doing?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
He has always emotionally abused me by manipulating me and lying to get what he wants. He is a pathological liar who always finds a way to get his way. He is now telling me I have no say in my child, who still lives with me. He has been cheating on me for 3 1/2 years. In that time he never showed any remorse when he was caught and lied that it had stopped. We attended counseling for 9 months and he sat in front of me and a counselor saying everything he knew was the right thing to say. He is devoid of character and I need to know how I can actually prove it and his influence would be bad for our child.

Thank you for the information.

I do not have the answer to your question. So, I will opt out and give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.

Goodluck with your case,