Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I'm having issues with my roommatish and want them out of my

Customer Question

I'm having issues with my roommatish and want them out of my house a sap! How can I do that with out making things worse for me than they already are?
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: Tx
JA: Have you talked to a laywer yet?
Customer: No don't have the money and the longer she is here the deeper in debt I get!
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is this free or does it cost for advice etc?
JA: The Family Lawyer's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: How much?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to helping you today.

Do you still have questions about the price of the service, etc?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is it just a 1 time fee or per question?
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 month ago.

There are both type of plans. If you still have questions about payments then you need to haev those answered before we discuss anything.

There should be a link on your page there for "Customer Support" or "Customer Service" If you'll click on that you can ask them questions and get everything resolved.

When you get finished just post a response on this page and I'll get an email telling me you are ready to continue.