Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My baby was taken away from me because he tested positive

Customer Question

My baby was taken away from me because he tested positive for methamphetamine and I tested positive for same drug but I never used methamphetamine. I was taking Sudafed and Nyquil prior to my delivery and marijuana. I don't know how meth got into my system and I have no prior history of drug use. How can I fight this so I can get my kids back. I don't have no prior CPS cases. This is the first time. They also took my 12yr od daughter away from me
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to helping you today.

Do you have a lawyer?