How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 115464
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I find my husband, he left and crossed into the

Customer Question

how can I find my husband, he left and crossed into the United States
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: My husband was here with me in Canada. We are doing a inbound sponsorship for him to become a permanent resident. He left without a word to me, I filed a missing persons report and I was told he crossed back into the United States Hi Mom died in June and his brother is mentally hadicapped and is in a bad living situation. I wanted him to go and help him but he kept saying no we will find a way to help him
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: We have been married for 7 years, and he has been with me here in Canada for 6 months on a visitors visa
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
His brother is an adult but a boy in mentality. He has no one to help him as any other family there are not stepping in to help.
This is my husbands only brother left, and his half brother won't get involved now.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
We have a joint bank account but he has taken any funds out or charged anything.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I mean to say, he hasn't taken any funds out.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If he has not taken any funds from your joint account, then have you considered using a private investigator in the US to try to locate him, because once he crossed into the US that would be the only way to try to find him. They would have to try to locate any credit cards he has and try to track his credit records to find where he is located, but other than that I am afraid there is no other way to locate him unless he contacts friends or family in the US.