Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have two grand children that are living in a shelter. They

Customer Question

I have two grand children that are living in a shelter. They are four and two months. The parents are addicts that can't seem to get clean. My daughter wants to let the kids live with ere until the parents figure out their lives. The kids live in Utah my daughter lives in Alabama. How can we do this legally?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 3 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Has the state of Utah taken custody of them here, and what state are you in here, need some more information please, thanks