Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Ely. After obtaining an affidavit from the child mother, is

Customer Question

Hi Ely. After obtaining an affidavit from the child mother , is it also necessary to submit a copy of their ID. Or ???
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for requesting me. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What is this for? Are you filing for custody?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.