Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I need advise in regards to certain accusations from my wife

Customer Question

Hi I need advise in regards ***** ***** accusations from my wife which may lead to divorce
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: well yes but I would rather talk to him directly about details if possible
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

Can you explain the situation some more please? What exactly is being said? And what is it that you want to know?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Robert, is what I'm writing here public or private?

It's public (though your user name is generic), but I can request that customer service remove the question from public access once I know we are done speaking, if you wish.

Don't use full names or anything like that though, for privacy purposes. First names only, or first initials are fine.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can we schedule a call for a later time please?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can you please wave the 31$ fee for answering the question and make an appointment with me for a call at a later time. I would much prefer that.

Experts don't have the ability to schedule calls for people, but I'll ask customer service to refund and close this question. When you're ready to proceed again, you'll have to ask a question and then either you or the expert can set up the offer for a phone call.

I'll send this to customer service now, and the question will lock so I won't be able to reply back to you. Good luck to you, and we'll be here when you're ready.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thank you!