Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Looking for martial help as my husband filed a divorce case

Customer Question

Hi Sir, I am India looking for martial help as my husband filed a divorce case in kansas,USA
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I am from karnataka state, Bangalore City, Country: India
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet. as I am in india, i believe I cant afford USA lawyer fee
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: my husband has taken my USA payment salary (13.5k$ ) in india currency and after mental torture and physical harassment, he has file divorce,,I have a girl baby of 1.7yrs old
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that we cannot represent anyone from this site it is forbidden by state law. If you need a local attorney in KS, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or