TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA

I am going thru divorce the community property question

Customer Question

I am going thru divorce the community property question is....Am I entitled to my wife's cohabitating mates assets? They have been cohabitating almost two years. Even before divorce was filed.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

If I understand your question correctly, you're asking if you're entitled to your wife's boyfriend's assets? If so, then I'm sorry to say that the answer is no. His assets are his alone.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied. Also, please remember to provide a positive rating via the stars (and note that your positive rating is the only way that I'll get credit for helping you, so it is much appreciated!). Thank you. :)

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello again. I didn't hear back from you, so I'm just checking in to make sure that you don't need more help on this issue.