Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

If a child live with mother am i responsible to pay for day

Customer Question

if a child live with mother am i responsible to pay for day care
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: i live in ny she move to florida with the kid
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: nope
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: i ask her to give the name and address of the day care so i can pay them directly and she refuse
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Thank you for your question and for using justanswer.com. Do you have a custody order? Does it have language regarding day care?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i dont know a asking her to send me the name and address about the day care and ill pay them and she want me to give her the money
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i just need advise stop asking me to pay more if what u say make sense maybe ill pay just answer the question

I am not responsible for the phone call requests and do not even provide that service. That is the site and just ignore it if you are not interested. I will get you an answer and get you satisfied I promise. So you do or do not have a custody order?