Loren, Lawyer
Experience:  30 plus years of experience.

I truly believe my husband has narcissistic personality

Customer Question

I truly believe my husband has narcissistic personality disorder and he hasn't talked to our oldest son (13 yr old) or I in over a month and a half. He won't leave is there anything I could do to get him out of the house? He quit claimed the house to me so it's just in my name years ago but I know being married everything is split. What can I do if he won't talk or agree upon anything? We can keep living this roller coaster ride and emotional abuse.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Loren replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs, and I look forward to assisting you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can't not can keeping living this life
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm sorry for wasting your time, can you just cancel my order? I can't pay alot and the prices keep going up. Again I am sorry I just need to find an attorney locally
Expert:  Loren replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear of your dilemma. I realize how frustrating this is for you and I hope to provide you information which is accurate and useful, even though it may not be the news you were hoping to get.

Unfortunately, without a court order order or written agreement , it is not legally possible to force a spouse from the marital home, even if you are the only one on title.

Florida is not a community property state. So, it is very possible that you will ultimately keep the home to which you hold sole title.

In the meantime, you need to retain local counsel and file for dissolution. You can request the court give you exclusive possession of the home during the pendency.

Expert:  Loren replied 2 months ago.

If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys) . Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:

It is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are all peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.

Expert:  Loren replied 2 months ago.

The Florida Bar, of which I am a member, also maintains an excellent online referral program: