Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I need help with a divorce I have been separated 3 years and

Customer Question

I need help with a divorce I have been separated 3 years and trying to save my marriage. the husband what's a divorce to be with the other woman. I am currently the owner of a small business with limited income.
He says he has spent $8000 to divorce me he doesn't want me to get my own representation he is telling me what I'm going to get in the settlement, instead of talking to me about what i think is fair. he is trying to control me with threats.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I look forward to helping you.

What specifically can I help you with? Was is it that you want to know?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I need a lawyer to assist with my divorce. I have Low income. I have a been given document to sign i don't understand, but can't afford a lawyer to represent me
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
will try again later today.

Unfortunately, we don't represent customers on this site. We can provide information, I can explain forms, that sort of thing. But there is no attorney-client relationship.

Have you checked with Legal Aid?

If this isn't the right forum for you, I can submit this to customer service for a refund for you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No I don't think this is the right forum, please request the refund. Thank you.