Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was wondering if I previously had a child whom my rights

Customer Question

I was wondering if I previously had a child whom my rights were terminated to in Michigan and Im now pregnant in Indiana are they going to immediately terminate mtg rights to this baby
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I'm in Michigan now and I'm 18 weeks along and just found I'm pregnant again but I'm thinking if Moving to Indiana if it will help me keep my daughter
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 3 months ago.

Good evening. I am sorry to hear about what you had to go through. Would you mind sharing with me why your rights were previously terminated?