Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My spouse was not in this country less than 4 months, and

Customer Question

My spouse was young not in this country less than 4 months, and she was cohearsed into signing away her parental rights to her mother, under the context that she would be deported and here child would be taken from her. She now understands the laws here and wishes to get custody of her child. She has been put in a difficult situation family wise and has had her sibling whom is identical but not a twin, that lives with her mother, told to go to her country and forge signature on papers to which she can't even get copies of to cement the smokescreen play to the legal system here to keep her from custody of child in either country.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 4 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?