Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I'm trying to find out information that i need to know and

Customer Question

I'm trying to find out information that i need to know and would help me in securing my child custody case and also get a few questions answered
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Arizona and I haven't started it yet but I am about to email my ex (who i've never been married to) in regards ***** ***** to agree to a parenting plan and go for sole custody
JA: Have you talked to a laywer yet?
Customer: I've spoken with a few and Some suggested because of how well I know him, I may need to pursue legal actions in this instance and I am not able to afford it so hence the reason I try to sort it out with him
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: What should i divulge in regards ***** ***** response to him about the topic? Should I keep in minimal? Should i tell him my plans what?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 3 months ago.

My suggestion would be to not talk to him directly as it may get tense and difficult. There is a free state service that can help you file for custody and establish child support. Here is a link....https://des.az.gov/services/child-and-family/arizona-child-support-services

You can contact them and they can intervene on your behalf.

Let me know if you have any specific questions.