Loren, Lawyer
Experience:  30 plus years of experience.

I would to ask if u can notarize the documents out of the

Customer Question

hello, I would to ask if u can notarize the documents out of the state but the documents got from Minnesota. we need to notarize it from the same place. I lived in Houston, texas.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Loren replied 2 months ago.

Good day. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Any restrictions on the site of the execution of the document is not a notary issue. If the document needs notarization then it is notarized by a notary for the state where it is signed, regardless of which state the document originates from. So, document from the California probate court, for example, needing notarization by someone signing in Illinois, would use a notary in Illinois. That is perfectly proper and legal.

Expert:  Loren replied 2 months ago.

If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page) so that I am credited by JustAnswer for assisting you.