Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I need a lawyer who knows Turkish divorce law. Do you have

Customer Question

I need a lawyer who knows Turkish divorce law. Do you have any recommendations ? I am an american citizen so preferably a lawyer in America with is knowledge.
Thank you
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
While we are not lawyers in Turkey, we have a general knowledge of divorce laws there and can answer general questions you may have about the matter. If that is not sufficient, you would need to get an attorney actually in Turkey to assist you.
If you would like our assistance, please reply and ask your specific questions and give us the facts.