Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I ve been charged with a child neglet. what shd i do

Customer Question

i ve been charged with a child neglet. what shd i do
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. My goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied before you submit your rating so please let me know if you have additional questions or you need me to clarify anything If there is a delay in the time it takes me to respond it is because I am working with a customer or I am not online - but rest assured I will respond to your follow up question, if you have one. Also, occasionally I will respond from a mobile JA unit, which automatically asks you to submit a rating once I submit a response - but please don't feel like you need to do so until we are done speaking. I apologize if this is not what you were looking for, but my suggestion to you is to find yourself an attorney; that's a very significant change to be addressing on your own.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have been charged with a child neglect, with the intent to return. what shouldIi do

My suggestion to you is to find yourself an attorney; that's a very significant change to be addressing on your own. If you want to give me some specific facts that might be helpful.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
will that cost me?

Will what cost you - hiring an atty?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No, calling you on the phone?

That's a separate charge from Just Answer.