How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11364
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If my husband is leaving the state and abandoning me with

Customer Question

If my husband is leaving the state and abandoning me with everything and takes vehicle we acquired during the marriage what shall I do?
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to assisting you today.
By continuing, you acknowledge that I am not providing legal advice and can only comment on the law in general.

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your situation. "What shall I do?" is an extremely broad question. If you could narrow that down a bit, I'd love to help. What is it exactly you'd like to know?



Customer: replied 2 months ago.
In terms of the debt, bills and he had taken a vehicle acquired during the marriage and is leaving the state.
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

I understand, but I''m still not sure what you're asking regarding those issues. Are you wondering how they're dealt with in divorce?


Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can't pay for a call.
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

I'll be happy to answer your question if you can be a little bit more specific about what you're asking.


Related Family Law Questions