Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

If my husband is leaving the state and abandoning me with

Customer Question

If my husband is leaving the state and abandoning me with everything and takes vehicle we acquired during the marriage what shall I do?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to assisting you today.
By continuing, you acknowledge that I am not providing legal advice and can only comment on the law in general.

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your situation. "What shall I do?" is an extremely broad question. If you could narrow that down a bit, I'd love to help. What is it exactly you'd like to know?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
In terms of the debt, bills and he had taken a vehicle acquired during the marriage and is leaving the state.

I understand, but I''m still not sure what you're asking regarding those issues. Are you wondering how they're dealt with in divorce?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can't pay for a call.
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

I'll be happy to answer your question if you can be a little bit more specific about what you're asking.