Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Victoria, yes but does not really tell me anything just

Customer Question

JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Victoria
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes but does not really tell me anything just tells me what he wants
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: that he wants to clean my mothers debts which is fine but what about all the money I had to lay out after her passing, I have a brother as well but he does not care about anything except when do I get money
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: there is a property involved which I want to keep and I would like to pay my brother out how can I go about that..
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?