Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I was accused of abandoning my grandson at the hospital. My

Customer Question

I was accused of abandoning my grandson at the hospital. My question is that the hospital nurse took my grandson from the adult area of the emergency room to pediatric side of the hopital without me knowing what happened, it was not until i asked the security guard if he saw the little boy my grandson and thats when he told me that the nurse took him to over to pediatric . I need some assistance they sent people from NYC Administration for Childrens Services but while at the hospital when everything i told them about my mom and leaving my grand for about 10 minutes, the hospital attending doctor started apologizing and also the doctor who took my grandsons vital said that he found nothing wrong. Please what can i do to
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to Justanswer! I will be assisting you today with your post.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,