Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
10285032

My daughter is in the process of getting a divorce form a

Customer Question

My daughter is in the process of getting a divorce form a high powered attorney He has use parental alienation against her with their children. Currently she has requested psychological testing on all parties. She has found it very difficult to proceed as her husband has unlimited use of the law to bully her. He is a very controlling and has a dominate personality. The children have had increasing time with the father and the alienation has become severe between the mother and the children. She is at her wits end and would appreciate Any information or help she can receive. Her lawyers do not seem to be able to move in constructive manner on this situation Thanks
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am at a loss as to what you are seeking from us (so reply and let us know if you want more information), as she has attorneys who know all of the details of her case and these are issues that have to be proven in court through bringing the children to therapists for evaluation and reporting to the court on how the conduct is harming the children and their normal relationship with their mother. She needs to push her attorneys to get such evaluations so they can bring the therapist to court to testify as to the impact of the conduct on the children is about the only way to legally fight this type of battle.