Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

My late husband's siblings sold their parents' house while

Customer Question

My late husband's siblings sold their parents' house while parents were living and threw them into a nursing home. Does our daughter have any beneficiary rights to the money($850K) that was received from the sale?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 3 months ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Expert:  Roger replied 3 months ago.

Do you know who owned the property at the time of the sale? Your in-laws would have either had to sign the deed to sell the house themselves OR they would have had to transfer title for the property to their children, etc. How the title was transferred, who owned it at the time of the sale, etc. will tell you whether your husband was entitled to a share.....and now whether she's entitled to anything.