Maverick, Lawyer
Experience:  20 years of professional experience

What laws were violated that caused u not to be a parent

Customer Question

What laws were violated that caused u not to be a parent because u r mentally disabled and this person abused you in 7 different ways and they manipulated the situation to gain control over your assets they ran a scandal with the social worker whom gave her the right to gain joint custody. She forged my sister name
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

You may be able to sue these persons for intentional infliction of emotional distress, false imprisonment, assault, battery, fraud, conspiracy, and there may be other civil actions. You may also file criminal forgery charges and conspiracy charges. See this law.

See also this law.

See also this law.

See also this law.

Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service; (2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me for your question. Thank you for using Just Answer.