How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11364
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In Ohio, how do I go about having a family member committed

Customer Question

In Ohio, how do I go about having a family member committed to a mental facility
Thank you
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is the reason that a relative would be subject to any involuntary commitment to a mental health facility?

Please provide me with more details.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am his father. Please believe me when I say he is mentally incompetent
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your follow up.

How old is your son?

What type of mental disorder / condition is your son suffering from?

Please clarify.

Thank you.

Related Family Law Questions