P. Simmons, Lawyer
Experience:  16 yrs. of experience including family law.
11181181

If my ex wants to enforce the custody order how would she do

Customer Question

If my ex wants to enforce the custody order how would she do so. She lives in Tempe Arizona and I live in Illinois, Illinois has jurisdiction. She can't just call the police, she has to have a enforcement order right
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

She would need to file a motion with the court in IL. If that is the court that issued the order? That court must enforce the order.

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.

Hi
Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer.

Please rate the answer so I may receive credit
Thanks for your understanding
Phil