How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AttyHeather Your Own Question
AttyHeather, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 665
Experience:  Attorney with 15 years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
AttyHeather is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In the state of Wisconsin, If CPS requires a random drug

Customer Question

In the state of Wisconsin, If CPS requires a random drug testing and the person has a job that is over the road that has him all over the country, can they still demand 2 hours to be tested or must they give a minimum amount of time based off of distance away.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney with 15 years experience.

If you do not agree with what CPS is requiring, you can take it to the judge, explain the situation, and ask the judge to make a more reasonable drug testing requirement.

Expert:  AttyHeather replied 8 months ago.

Hi, Let me know if this answered your question or if you have follow up questions, as they do not cost any more. If you have nothing further, please give me a positive rating. Thank you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I'm aware of that much. I did ask for a high detailed answer. This will be taken to the judge yes but I need some more detail than just something I was already aware of
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 8 months ago.

Well, you would file a motion stating that you do not agree with CPS's requirements and telling the judge why you think they are inappropriate, and what you suggest would be more appropriate. You would need to be sure to address what concerns CPS has and how they would be alleviated through the method that you suggest. After the motion is fully briefed by both sides, the judge can either rule on the motion or hold a hearing. Let me know if that helps.