Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Municipal court having a conflict of interest court of NJ if

Customer Question

municipal court having a conflict of interest court of NJ if this possible then please provide court cases/
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that we are not a legal research service as the cost of such access far exceeds the scope of this service to access those databases. Also, there are so many types of conflicts of interest based only on the limited information you provided it would be impossible to narrow and cases down that would be helpful as case law research requires specific facts about the type of conflict