Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My friend had relations with a girl and bought her the plan

Customer Question

My friend had sexual relations with a girl and bought her the plan b pill the next day because they both agreed they didn't want kids. Turns out 4 weeks later she tells him she is pregnant and she didn't take it because her aunt can't have kids and she might give it to her. She refuses to get an abortion and now she has left town. Is there anything he can do in this case?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 8 months ago.

He

Dear Customer ,

Thank you for your question today and it is my pleasure to be of assistance to you today. The use of this forum will not constitute any lawyer-client relationship but is strictly legal information provided by me to you. After taking my opinion on board, you should further consult with local attorney, who will be able to assess your information based on local laws and a complete interview.

I will do my utmost to answer your question as accurately as possible. If I require additional information, I will ask you and please provide as much as is convenient and possible in your circumstances.

In return, after I’ve answered your question, PLEASE RATE THE SERVICE POSITIVELY BEFORE LEAVING, this ensures that I get a credit for my answer.

Alternatively, you may follow up with me on your question until you sufficiently understand and are happy with the explanation of the law, and THEREAFTER PLEASE RATE POSITIVELY.

Well which State is this in ?

I don't exactly understand the question in relation to your friend.

Does he want to compel an abortion upon the girl or does he want paternity rights to be a father ?

I also need to know whether they are married or whether they cohabited together for a period of time and how long in this case ?

If I get this information, the answer to your question will be more straight forward.

Thank you for your question

Bill